Sunday 10 October 2010

Shanghai Open predictions

The Shanghai Open is a big tournament, which is why all the top 20 will participate there. The winner will take home 1000 points as well as 616,500$.

Rafael Nadal - Nadal is in good form, just picking up his seventh title of the season and I think he will wi here.

Novak Djokovic - Like Nadal, Djokovic has made the final of his tournament and will probably win. So  I think he will go all the way yo the finals, but succumb to Nadal easily.

Roger Federer - Federer has not done much since the US Open and I don't think he can get good form or confidence here, so I'll give him a Semi-Finals exit.

Andy Murray - You may see me as saying this just because I hate Murray but I think he will fall at 3rd round, he has been in terrible form recently.

Robin Soderling - I think Soderling will halt at the 3rd round, after not being in good form recently.

Nikolay Davydenko - Davydenko isn't playing amazingly, but not too bad, however, I see him being beaten in the 3rd round, because of a hard draw.

Thomas Berdych - I think he will falter at the third round.

Mikhail Youzhny - Youzny has been playing brilliantly recently and will probably make it up to the Semi-Finals.

Fernando Verdasco - I think he will exit at the Quarter Finals.

Andy Roddick - He hasn't been in good form recently, but I think he can make the Quarter Finals.

David Ferrer - Ferrer has been in great form and made the Final at Beijing but a hard draw will probably dispose of him in the Quarter Finals.

Jo-Wilfred Tsonga - I think Lopez will test Tsonga in the first round and will beat Tsonga. This would be like his first round exit at Tokyo.

Jurgen Melzer - Melzer has been in bad form recently and I think he will falter in the second round.

Marin Cilic - I think he will fall to Federer in the 3rd round.

Gael Monfils - Good form, having made the final in Tokyo, but will probably fall to Djokovic in the 3rd round.

Nicolas Almagro - I think Almagro has the luck of the draw and will reach the Quarter Finals.

Ivan Ljubicic - He is in good form and will test Djokovic in the second round but it won't be enough and he will be beaten.

Marcos Baghdatis - He will form in the 2nd round.

Mardy Fish - He's in good form but will be overcome by Nadal in round 3.

Stanislas Wawrinka - And to rap up the top 20, Wawrinka will lose to Nadal in the 2nd round.

No comments:

Post a Comment